Al-Ruqyah is a method for spiritual healing or lessening the effects of Black Magic. All the more normally known as witchcraft , from an influenced individual by presenting verses of the Holy Quran. Truth has arrived, and Falsehood perished: for Falsehood is (by its nature) bound to perish. We send down (stage by stage) in the Quran that which is a healing and a mercy to those who believe: to … Continue Reading
Qurani Amliyat will be the most compelling approach to get the normal results through any undertaking. The one can get his or her each yearning with Qurani amliyat notwithstanding Wazaif. They both are the antiquated enchantment schedule. It is most sensible methodology to satisfy the would like of human living. A human getting to be can’t maintain a strategic distance from his or her wishes. They attempt to everything to … Continue Reading
Daily Dhikr and Tasbihat from the Sunnah”,A collection of various dhikrs from the sunnah.
سُبْحَانَ اللّهِ وَ بِحَمْدِهِSubhanAllahi wa biHamdihi (Glory be to Allah and I Praise Him)
Whoever says (the above) at morning and evening time, one hundred times, none shall come on the Day of Resurrection with anything better except someone who has said the same or more [Muslim; 4:42071]
سُبْحَانَ اللّهِ وَ بِحَمْدِهِSubhanAllah wa … Continue Reading
1. The Prophet (S) is reported to have said, “The one who marries their hand is accursed.” That person who masturbates them self has been cursed by Allah and His Messenger (S) and on the Day of Judgment their hand will be pregnant.
According to the guidance of the Quran, there are two types of magic. The type of magic given by the two Angels Harut and Marut by the permission of Allah Subhanah as a trial for the people, whereby the magic would cause differences between a husband and a wife in marriage.
The second type of the magic was an illusion performed by the magicians in the court of Pharoah, whereby … Continue Reading
Bets Way of Protection is SADQA”,Sadqa (charity) jab apne malik ke hath se nikalta hai to Uss waqt 5 jumley kehta hai
1. Main faani maal tha tu nay mujhe baqa di
2. Main tera dushman tha ab tu nay mujhe apna dost bana liya
3. Aaj say pehlay tu meri hifazat karta tha ab mein teri hifazat karoun ga
4. Main haqeer tha tu nay mujhe azeem bana … Continue Reading
1) About Jannat, What is Heaven”,You will remain healthy forever, disease will never come.
2) You will remain alive for ever, death will never come.
3) You will remain in bounties which will never be finished.
Jannat is made with:
Bricks of Gold and Silver
Its cement is of perfumed Musk
Its chips are pearls and Yaqoot
Its sand is Zafraan
There are eight doors of Jannat. These are … Continue Reading
By: A Brief Exposition on Guarding Ones Gaze”,Reviver of the Sunnah, Hazrat Moulana Shah Abrar-ul-Haq Sahib (Rahmatullah Alaihe)
The Sunnah of the Market”,The Messenger of Allaah – sallallaahu alyhi wasallam – said; “Whoever enters a market place and says
مَنْ قَالَ حِينَ يَدْخُلُ السُّوقَ لاَ إِلَهَ إِلاَّ اللَّهُ وَحْدَهُ لاَ شَرِيكَ لَهُ لَهُ الْمُلْكُ وَلَهُ الْحَمْدُ يُحْيِي وَيُمِيتُ وَهُوَ حَىٌّ لاَ يَمُوتُ بِيَدِهِ الْخَيْرُ كُلُّهُ وَهُوَ عَلَى كُلِّ شَىْءٍ قَدِيرٌ – كَتَبَ اللَّهُ لَهُ أَلْف…َ أَلْفِ حَسَنَةٍ وَمَحَا عَنْهُ أَلْفَ أَلْفِ سَيِّئَةٍ وَبَنَى لَهُ بَيْتًا … Continue Reading